We want to help you find your strengths as a performer, whatever your role – public speaker, host, instructor– anything.
The Basics of Hosting is intended for people who would like to work as hosts and presenters, and those who want to improve their skills in performing as host or presenter.
– This online course covers the techniques of hosting and performing in public. The purpose of this course is to take your skills to the next level and allow you to grow into a top performer.
– The instructors, Kati Vasell and Tuuli-Elina Ruuskanen, are professional events hosts and presenters with more than 10 years of experience. Their lessons will tell you about Kati Packalen, who is performing on the course.
– By using the correct techniques, you can place yourself among the top performers in your field.
– This online course helps you to improve your skills and expertise as a host, presenter and public performer.
– You will learn key factors that affect the way your audience takes your message on board. It makes a major difference to the audience if they can concentrate on the message you’re trying to convey, rather than watching you trying to cope with your microphone technique.
– Strengthen your existing skills.